The deadline for full-length paper submission has been extended to August 4th.
The deadline for poster abstract submission is August 25th
The detail about paper submission is as follows: Submission website: Easychair: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cv4isv
Please note that submissions made through the ISV website will not be considered for inclusion in CV4 without a corresponding submission through the official CV4 easychair submission page (above).
Previously, full-length papers have been submitted for publication in the journals BMC Bioinformatics. The full-length paper submission formats for this journal can be found below:
- For a submission to BMC Bioinformatics: Use the instructions for BMC Bioinformatics authors. Note: Articles submitted for publication in the BMC Bioinformatics supplement must be original research articles, and must not have been already published elsewhere.
- Note: all submitted articles must not have been already published elsewhere.
Poster abstract or software demo submission format:
- The abstract will be one page following the ISV general congress meeting format.
- Template: see an abstract Example. A PDF version needs to be generated before its submission in Easychair.
- For full-length papers: August 4th, 2014.
- For poster abstracts and software demo applications: August 25th , 2014.
- Note: an unaccepted full-length paper may be automatically reviewed for a poster presentation
- Full-length paper final submission: October 2 (Thursday), 2014 (Note: you will be given another chance to make changes on your full-length paper later after the workshop and before final journal publication)
Announcement of submission acceptance: September 15-28, 2014. You can submit your papers to our workshop Easychair website for peer review for possible inclusion in this special issue without having to attend the workshop in person.