- $5.2 Million Department of Defense Grant to “Vaccine on Demand” Consortium
- 4th Computational Vaccinology Workshop at ISV
- About Us
- Business Development Representative
- EpiVax to Advance Development of Vaccine Against Stealth Flu Virus with New NIH-SBIR Funding
- Immune Engineering
- Immunogenicity Screening
- Lab-Based Services Overview
- Sample Page
- Vaccine Design & Redesign
Business InquiriesEpiVax, Inc.
146 Clifford St.
Providence, RI 02903
Tag Archives: in silico training
Update: Screening for Immunogenicity: Immunotherapy Challenges and Predictive Approaches Applied to Therapeutic Proteins
Update: This event has been cancelled by the organizers. Thank you for your interest. As an expert in immunogenicity screening, EpiVax’s CEO/CSO, Dr. Annie De Groot, will be conducting a training on state of the art methods of in silico and in … Continue reading